See below for a full list of our services and skills and Contact Us for a custom quote or meeting.
Social Media is an absolute essential for your company, whether you are a start-up or an industry veteran; social networking is the vital key of the marketing framework and you are hurting your business by ignoring it. For more on setting up a Social Media presence visit our Social Media Starter Package page.
Having an optimized presentation website is also key factor in determining your brand's exposure. Expand your brand's reach by creating a solid platform online. In addition to having a website you should have a Blog where you can constantly update your current and new clients on relevant topics.
And much more...
Your blog is a direct line of communication with your customers. Creating a blog and attaching it to your website is one of our first orders of business for any organic SEO marketing campaign and is essential for success on the internet today.
Contact Us for a custom quote or meeting.
Our Specialties and Service
Contact us to learn more about how your company can gain the competitive advantage in your industry.
THE MAIN BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING YOUR ONLINE SERVICES
If your organization is looking as if it was struggling, in a startup mode, wanting to scale fast, had a big attrition rate for staff, requires extra management time and effort often stifling business as the wrong skills were doing the wrong jobs, doing many jobs poorly, the owners and directors were spending too much time on admin tasks rather than having quality time for themselves or making more money, etc...diving into outsourcing is the only way to address this cost effectively.
A key question must be asked before you take the plunge-Is this something we should do ourselves, or should we hire someone to do it for us? Ideally, you want the best of both worlds.
There are many good reasons to supplement your efforts by outsourcing some of the work-from set-up and design, administration tasks to on-going technical assistance and should you incorporate social media in your strategy then the whole web site SEO through to digital content, article spinning, client base increase, traffic generation etc are perfect reasons to start outsourcing as a way to enter fast into the market. .Above all else, it's very easy for social media to take a back burner if you try to handle it all internally. For that reason alone, securing outside help is a good idea. If you're paying someone to do the work, then the work will get done, not languish at the bottom of someone's to-do list and by experts who do this for many clients hence the experience will save you time and effort/costs. In addition to just getting things done, there are a number of other benefits that make social media outsourcing a good idea-regardless of the size of your organization or the scope of your social media plan here is some reasons why you should consider it
Cost Benefits: Make a list of all your tasks you currently do and what you should also do that you do not have the time for or is lower priority. Even the simple admin tasks for people who have existing secretaries struggle. Imaging all the tasks you do and how many can the secretary actually do with skills?Then imagine their cost in terms of salaries, office space, utility, training, IT infrastructure,HR, management costs, pensions, insurance, sick days etc... Its recognized that the actual overall cost is approx. twice the salary in most cases.
Speed: If you are new to the business or new to social media-or ready to embark on a broader social media strategy-outsourcing can get things up and running quickly. This is also true if you need to scale your business fast.
Training: An outside team can teach you how to do things, set up workable systems and schedules, and then transition some duties back to your internal team over time if that makes sense for your organization to keep control.
Reach: You will have access to the outsourced team's existing networks, which can help your social networks grow bigger-and faster.
Experience: You'll also benefit from your outsourced team's experience with other clients. This will allow you to avoid pitfalls and learn about options and alternatives.
Synergy: An experienced team will be able to create integrated system of social media tools and channels, rather than a loose patchwork, allowing you to maximize your social media "nodes"for greater impact.
Branding: You want to select a partner with marketing and design capabilities in addition to social media knowhow. The right team will make sure that everything you do supports your overall marketing strategy, including branding and identity.
Strategy: An outside social media team can help you Social media starter package and social media Facebook marketing extreme will help you to start (Insert our web hyperlinks on these two products) and keep you focused on achieving long-term goals.
We understand that every business is unique, which is why we custom-tailor our solutions to your needs and desires. Contact us to learn more..
My Top 30 reasons why outsourcing is essential:
1. Reduce overheads, free up resources
2. Minimize capital expenditure and Control operating costs
3. Eliminate investment in fixed infrastructure
4. Offload non-core functions
5. Redirect energy and personnel into the core business
6. Free your executive team from day-to-day process problems
7. Focus scarce resources on mission-critical projects
8. Get access to specialized skills
9. Reduce need for internal commitment of specialists
10. Save on manpower and training costs
11. Reduce the overall management burden while retaining control of strategic decision making
12. Improve efficiencies through economies of scale
13. Improve speed and service
14. Level out cyclical or seasonal fluctuations
15. Eliminate peak staffing problems
16. Provide the best quality services, products and people
17. Be reliable and innovative
18. Provide value-added services
19. Increase customer satisfaction
20. Enhance tactical and strategic advantages
22. Focus on strategic thinking, process reengineering and managing trading partner relationships
23. Benefit from the provider's expertise in solving problems for a variety of clients with similar requirements.
24. Obtain needed project management and implementation consulting expertise
25. Acquire access to best practices and proven methodologies
26. Spread your risks
27. Avoid the cost of chasing technology
28. Leverage the provider's extensive investments in technology, methodologies and people
29. Reduce the risk of technological obsolescence
30. Increase efficiency by consolidating and centralizing functions
Choose from the list which services you require or are interested in and e-mail us for a customized quote/rate.